Founded in Switzerland in 1834 by Maria Anna Brunner, we are an active apostolic congregation devoted to Eucharistic prayer and motivated by the redeeming love of Jesus. Empowered by Eucharist, we minister where the needs of the time call us. Our Sisters minister in the United States, Chile and Guatemala. We rely on the special gifts and talents of each of our Sisters to advocate for justice; provide voices for the unheard, hope to the hopeless, and light to those living in darkness.
- 14th Sunday in Ordinary Time, July 5: Simple Gift, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- 13th Sunday Ordinary Time, June 28: Family, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- 12th Sunday Ordinary Time, June 21: Fear not, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ, June 14: Eucharist, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Curbing COVID’s Separation