Founded in Switzerland in 1834 by Maria Anna Brunner, we are an active apostolic congregation devoted to Eucharistic prayer and motivated by the redeeming love of Jesus. Empowered by Eucharist, we minister where the needs of the time call us. Our Sisters minister in the United States, Chile and Guatemala. We rely on the special gifts and talents of each of our Sisters to advocate for justice; provide voices for the unheard, hope to the hopeless, and light to those living in darkness.
- Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, January 24: Call, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Time, January 17: Christian Unity, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Baptism of the Lord, January 10, Purpose: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Epiphany of the Lord, January 3: Rebuilding, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Feast of the Holy Family, December 27: Family, a Sunday Scriptures blog