Founded in Switzerland in 1834 by Maria Anna Brunner, we are an active apostolic congregation devoted to Eucharistic prayer and motivated by the redeeming love of Jesus. Empowered by Eucharist, we minister where the needs of the time call us. Our Sisters minister in the United States, Chile and Guatemala. We rely on the special gifts and talents of each of our Sisters to advocate for justice; provide voices for the unheard, hope to the hopeless, and light to those living in darkness.
- March 26, 5th Sunday of Lent, Rising: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- March 19, 4th Sunday of Lent, Blindness: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- March 12, 3rd Sunday of Lent, Living Water: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- March 5, 2nd Sunday of Lent, The Lord: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- February 26, 1st Sunday of Lent, Temptation: a Sunday Scriptures blog