I am just saying hello after some 75 years of absence!I was raised at San Luis Rey Academy in the 1930s by your order of nuns and have led a very happy and grateful existence since. My two sisters, who are now departed, were also raised there. I went on to study for the priesthood at Santa Barbara Mission but that didn’t work out. Thanks for all that you have done for me in the past. I’ll pray for you.– Larry Bornhurst via Facebook.
- News & Events
- Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, January 24: Call, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Second Sunday of Ordinary Time, January 17: Christian Unity, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Baptism of the Lord, January 10, Purpose: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Epiphany of the Lord, January 3: Rebuilding, a Sunday Scriptures blog
- Feast of the Holy Family, December 27: Family, a Sunday Scriptures blog