I am just saying hello after some 75 years of absence!I was raised at San Luis Rey Academy in the 1930s by your order of nuns and have led a very happy and grateful existence since. My two sisters, who are now departed, were also raised there. I went on to study for the priesthood at Santa Barbara Mission but that didn’t work out. Thanks for all that you have done for me in the past. I’ll pray for you.– Larry Bornhurst via Facebook.
- December 10, 2nd Sunday of Advent, Prepare: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- First Sunday of Advent: “Come Down!”
- December 3, 1st Sunday of Advent, Hope: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- November 26, Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, Our Home: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- November 19, 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Risk: a Sunday Scriptures blog