The annual appeal for the Retirement Fund for Religious is taken up each December in most U.S. Catholic parishes and helps hundreds of religious communities provide for the current and future needs of senior members. In good times and bad, senior Catholic sisters, brothers, and religious order priests have served our Church and world.
For most of their lives, elder religious worked for little to no pay. There were no 401(k) plans or pensions.
Many religious communities do not have enough retirement savings and struggle to provide for aging members. Your gift helps provide medications, nursing care, and more. Please be generous.
Even a small gift will make a difference!
Link for donation instructions: https://resources.catholicaoc.org/offices/consecrated-life/retirement-fund-for-religious
- January 29 — Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Best Self?: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- January 22 — Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, The Road: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- January 15 — Second Sunday in Ordinary Time, New Year: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- January 8 — The Epiphany of the Lord, Good vs. Evil: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- January 1 — Solemnity of Mary, God bearer: a Sunday Scriptures blog