The annual appeal for the Retirement Fund for Religious is taken up each December in most U.S. Catholic parishes and helps hundreds of religious communities provide for the current and future needs of senior members. In good times and bad, senior Catholic sisters, brothers, and religious order priests have served our Church and world.
For most of their lives, elder religious worked for little to no pay. There were no 401(k) plans or pensions.
Many religious communities do not have enough retirement savings and struggle to provide for aging members. Your gift helps provide medications, nursing care, and more. Please be generous.
Even a small gift will make a difference!
Link for donation instructions: https://resources.catholicaoc.org/offices/consecrated-life/retirement-fund-for-religious
- June 4, Most Holy Trinity, No Condemnation: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 28, Pentecost Sunday, Birthday of the Church: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 21, Ascension of the Lord, Faith & Doubt: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 14, 6th Sun of Easter, Intimacy: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 7, 5th Sunday of Easter, Living Words: a Sunday Scriptures blog