The Sisters of the Precious Blood are deeply troubled by reports of continued, and increasing, violence against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States. As a Catholic women’s religious congregation, we believe in the fundamental and profound truths that human life is sacred, and each and every person has dignity and deserves respect. We decry the sharp increase in violence against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders over the past year, and we acknowledge that racism against the AAPI community has always been present in American society. Motivated by the redeeming love of Jesus, we renew our commitment to do all we can to confront injustice, eradicate racism and effect systemic change.
- June 4, Most Holy Trinity, No Condemnation: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 28, Pentecost Sunday, Birthday of the Church: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 21, Ascension of the Lord, Faith & Doubt: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 14, 6th Sun of Easter, Intimacy: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- May 7, 5th Sunday of Easter, Living Words: a Sunday Scriptures blog