The Sisters of the Precious Blood are deeply troubled by reports of continued, and increasing, violence against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States. As a Catholic women’s religious congregation, we believe in the fundamental and profound truths that human life is sacred, and each and every person has dignity and deserves respect. We decry the sharp increase in violence against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders over the past year, and we acknowledge that racism against the AAPI community has always been present in American society. Motivated by the redeeming love of Jesus, we renew our commitment to do all we can to confront injustice, eradicate racism and effect systemic change.
- December 10, 2nd Sunday of Advent, Prepare: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- First Sunday of Advent: “Come Down!”
- December 3, 1st Sunday of Advent, Hope: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- November 26, Jesus Christ, King of the Universe, Our Home: a Sunday Scriptures blog
- November 19, 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time, Risk: a Sunday Scriptures blog